- Multi-agency counter-terror exercise held at intu Metrocentre
- 19 May 17 15:30 PM
- The number of burglaries in Newcastle and Gateshead FALLS due to dedicated task force
- 18 Apr 17 12:00 PM
- Police lead campaign to install defibrallators in schools
- 18 Apr 17 10:00 AM
- Appeal after suspected assault in Gateshead
- 12 Apr 17 10:00 AM
- Force takes on youngest ever recruits as Mini Police launched
- 06 Apr 17 08:34 AM
Your Local Police Station
Metro Centre Beat Office
Opening hours: Monday - Friday: 08.00 - 22.00 Saturday: 09.00 - 20:00 Sunday: 09.00 - 18.00
Inspector Cheryl Warcup
( 7104 ) Inspector
Your Neighbourhood Sergeants
Sergeant Silvo Recchia
Your Neighbourhood Beat Managers
PC Nasreen Malik
PC Ian McCafferty
PC Mark Bush
PC Gavin Soulsby
PC Lee Spry
PC Claire Caine
PC Sharon Easton
PC Geoffrey Hudson
Your Police Community Support Officers
There are currently none available.
Northumbria Police is committed to tackling crime in your area.
We want to know what your issues are and how we can help solve them.
You can view our commitment to you here.
You can contact us via the 'Feedback' link or you can call the police on:
Call 999 if there is any danger or risk to life or a crime in progress.
Call 101 for non-emergencies.
This is a general number to contact the police and request information or advice.
Text 07786 200 814 for non-emergencies.
Ways To Take Action
There are several ways in which you can get involved in policing your local area: