The Local Authority Have Made An Application To The Family Court For An Order. Can I Have Police Information To Help Me With This?

Usually the Local Authority will make an application for this information and any information that is provided to them by the police must be shared with the parties. If you have not seen this information you should speak to your solicitor who will show you what has been provided.  If you do not have a solicitor you should ask the Local Authority to let you see what has been provided to them.

Dated: 01 Jan 0001