We’re able to support your event by risk assessing it. This will enable us to give you appropriate advice and guidance to ensure your event is safe.
We need to know:
- The time and date of the event
- The location of the event
- The type of event you are planning
- The maximum number of people who may attend
- Details of any special or unusual activities
- The results of the risk assessment you have carried out
Please contact 101 and ask for Force Resilience Events & Operations Section, to speak to the planning officers who can guide you through the stages of your planning. The officers generally work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.