Roofs, Gardens and Drives
When you need work completing at your home,
it is always advisable to obtain at least three quotes and ask family or friends for recommendations.
It is always difficult to tell if a tradesperson is trustworthy, however some tips below may help:
• Your builder should put a quote or estimate in writing and should be willing to offer references.
• Cowboy builders often do lots of jobs in one place before moving out of the area altogether, be wary if your builder wants to start straight away.
• Ask for details about their business such as address and contact
• A reliable builder will not ask for money up front and they should
only ask for payment once the job is completed.
• Please remember Rogue Traders will also lie about your property
needing repairs, they will offer to repair your roof, tarmac your drive
or work on your garden.