Reporting an incident

NorthumberlandNorthumberlandAlnwick Castle, Northumberland

If you see an incident involving the harming of wildlife or witness a crime against wildlife you should reported it to Northumbria Police in the same way as any other incident.

If the matter is urgent i.e. you or other members of the public are in danger the offenders are in the area / continuing to commit offences.

Call 999

For less urgent matters where you want to report an incident involving wildlife or a wildlife crime you should call


A police officer will be allocated to the incident. (Where available this may be one of the wildlife crime officers).


You can report an incident via our Non-Emergency Incident Reporting Tool >>>